Friday, February 27, 2009

Wedding Location

Last night the we decided to ride up and take a few pictures of where we are getting married. The snow was crappy driving threw and some of it was mushy so we thought our car would get stuck. :) But I thought it would be nice to show pictures of where we are getting married.. So, here they are:

This is a picture of the gazebo that we are getting married under. Not sure if that is what they are called but the fiance said it was. :) Isn't it cute? And it will be so nice all decorated. I can not wait!
And this is a picture of where we are having the reception. I put a little piece of the gazebo in to to show how close everything was. That is what I love about where we are getting married, we can get married and then go right to the reception. I always hated having to drive to receptions after a wedding.

This is a picture of my fiance Todd and our oldest son! Aren't they cute?? Awwww.. :)


Then this is a picture of me and our oldest son. You can't really see us because my son wanted to stand so far back in it, but it's still cute. :)

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Jane said...

i love gazebos! i think they are so romantic.

Katy said...

Send that snow my way.

It might cancel class on Monday. :-)

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

I love the location... and the snow makes it so romantic :)
RelentlessBride