Monday, February 23, 2009

Our Rings Together...

This post is going to be of just pictures. Some of just my ring and some of Todd's.. Enjoy!
*As I was going through my pictures I noticed that I don't have a picture of just my engagement ring since my engagement ring and my wedding band fit together. But you can go HERE and see a picture of the DIY Nails that I did and you can see a picture of it. :)
Here is a picture of my band. It wraps around my engagement ring.
This is a picture of my engagement ring and my band together.


And this is a picture of Todd's wedding band and my wedding set together. :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

melissa said...

Cute ring, I love the shape of it.

If you do a rainbow cake I would LOVE to see pictures. I might try to make one - just because I think it looks so cool.

Katie said...

that's a really unique band!

kadler said...

Wow, your ring is gorgeous. So unique!

Hannah said...

Wow-- that is so beautiful!! It has a vintage feel, I love it :D

rachel box said...

ohhh i love your ring <3 =)

thanks for commenting my blog.. im following yours now too =) good luck with all of this planning!

Unknown said...

your ring reminds me of these rings... http://www.abazias.com/jewelry/jewelry.asp#/c=fashionrings