Sunday, March 1, 2009

DIY Bridesmaids Gifts...

Me and the family went to Wal-Mart today. As I was looking around I seen that you could buy these little tote bags that you could decorate yourself. I just had to have them. I then seen the little iron on embellishment things that you can get, so I got some of those too. I am going to make my bridesmaids their own little tote bags made by me. :) I hope that they like them. Here is what I got to make them:

In this picture is the tote bags. One is Brown, One is an olive green, and the other is an ivory color. They are SO pretty! Then for the iron ons I got a misc. pack some butterflys and then a couple of gem ones. Not sure what I want to use yet. But I figured if they come out good I could go buy some more and make me a couple. :)

This is a close up of the iron ons that I got. So I am hoping that they turn out cute.. I will post pictures when I get them done. :)

AND, something I am really excited about. I got the 1st and 2nd season of the Gilmore Girls. I LOVE this show but after I moved out of my moms I forgot about it being on and just didn't have time to keep up with it while it was on TV so I bought the first two and then everytime I go over I am going to buy either one or two until I get all of the seasons. Here is a picture of them.. :)


Thanks for stopping by!