Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cake Topper

I had already decided that I didn't want a cake topper. I was just going to have my Aunt make another little bouquet to go on top of the cake to match my flowers. But the last time we went shopping we saw this:


So now we have a cake topper. Isn't it funny and cute? I love it. Everyone else will find it funny that knows us as well, at least I think they will! :) I don't have blonde hair though, so I am going to get some brown paint the next time I go shopping and paint her hair brown so that it kind of matches me a little more. :) Todd has really short blonde hair, basically bald. Not because he is old he just likes it that way. :) But this will work. :) I am not going to sweat the small stuff..

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had one just like this for Josh's groom's cake. Funny stuff!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Love this cake topper!
RelentlessBride

What he ate, what I ate. said...

These are hilarious. I've seen a bunch like this one that are so funny!