Friday, February 20, 2009

Ring Update!

Ugh, I am not sure where to start with this. I am still so mad and frustrated! lol.
Last night we ended up going to wal mart and getting Todd's ring. He tried it on at the store, it went on nicely but he had a hard time getting it off. I told him that if it was to tight we would just order him a different size, he told me that it fit good. So, we bought it!
We get home, he takes the tags off the rings, throws them away!! He tried the ring on again and he can't get it off. It took him about 3 minutes to get this ring off. No kidding! They told us at the store that the ring that he wanted they couldn't send it in and get a different size. So there is no point in taking the ring back. I am going to try and sell it for the $50.00 that I paid for it and order him a different size. Another thing is that he swore he wore a size 9. Guess not! lol..
HERE is the ring I blogged about yesterday, that I was SOOO excited about!!

*Either tonight or tomorrow I will show you some other stuff I picked up at wal mart. And hopefully today I can get at least one of my projects done so I can take a picture and show everyone. :)