Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ring Update.........Again!

I ended up going back to wal mart yesterday with my mom. We took Todd's ring back and THANKFULLY they took it back without the tags on it. I wanted to just exchange it for a different size but they didn't have the same ring in a 10. So we ended up getting a totally different looking ring. If you want to see the ring before go HERE, this was the happy post about the ring. If you want to read the not so happy post about the fiance's ring go HERE.
Thankfully now we have it all figured out. I ended up picking out a different ring for him. Not knowing if he would like it or not, and thankfully he does!!! Go Me!! :)
Here is a picture of the ring I got him:

source
So now that this is taken care of be on the look out for a DIY project that I started, and also another thing I bought for the wedding cake. :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments: