Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Fiance's Ring

My fiance has finally picked out a ring that he likes.


They have this same ring at wal mart. So that we don't have to order it online. The last time we were over there he was supposed to try it on. That didn't work! We ended up buying our new TV and he was so worried about someone stealing the TV out of the car while we were still shopping that he couldn't take the time to try the ring on and get it sized. So we are going back over either tonight or tomorrow. Depending on the roads since it is snowing, again! I am so sick of winter!
He doesn't want an expensive wedding ring. He doesn't want to wear a ring what so ever. He is not a jewelery guy. But I told him that he HAS to wear his ring ALL of the time. lol. He told me that he didn't want an expensive ring so one night while I was searching online I found this ring and showed it to him and he likes it. So, it's not very expensive but if he likes it and will wear it who cares right? Money isn't the reason behind it, no one cares how much your rings cost.. At least I don't. :)

6 comments:

My Dream Ring said...

Thanks for all the comments on my blog. A big welcome to the blogging brides world, enjoy, its a great place to be. Andhis ring is very nice and manly!

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

seriously, check out overstock.com. HUGH savings, thats where i got Frankies ring

Katie said...

i got a fi a very similar tungsten ring from titaniumkay.com for $55! Total deal and exactly what he wanted, cheap price and all!

logan said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Congrats on planning your wedding!

Here's a good website to check out for inexpensive rings. We looked at these rings prior to decided on fiance's.

http://www.boonerings.com/

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

I definitely love this ring.simple classy and still sparkling :)
RelentlessBride

Adrienne said...

Oh I really like that ring, my FH is looking at something very similar. I agree, simple is better for the guys! :)