Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DIY

I totally stole this idea from Jessica over Project: 10k Wedding. So thanks for the idea!! :)

I bought this at my dollar store for $1. It is just a small photo album. Cute huh?


And inside I am keeping ideas and things that I have made for my wedding in them. I am printing everything out that I like, I have made, Or that I want to make. This way everything is right together and I can take this with me where ever I go. This is going to come on hand when I go to the mall in a couple of weeks to get my flowers. I have a picture of my bouquet so instead of trying to remember I can just look at this. I thought it was an awesome idea!! So here is my take on it. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

cheap and easy, love it!

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

great idea!!

Anonymous said...

Check out my wedding inspirations!!
http:/vintagechicbride.blogspot.com