Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DIY Finished Bridesmaids Bags

Yesterday I got the bridesmaids tote bags done. I just have to say they are adorable, I should have gotten one for myself. lol. All 3 of the bags are the same, but 1 of them I put sunflowers on because I know that she loves sunflowers. They are just simple bags. I thought they could use them to put their clothes in or whatever else they need at the wedding. So here are the finished bags:

The brown bag and the Olive Green bag are the same. With the butterflies in the bottom left hand corner. Aren't they cute?? I am so proud of myself.. :)

Then this bag has the same butterfly as the rest of them but it is in the top left hand corner and then I put 2 little sunflowers in the bottom right hand corner because I know that she likes sunflowers. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

These are adorable! Thanks for sharing!!